Reason #8 – Cutting-Edge Technical Program
Do you dare to be inspired? If so, Porto is the place for you. SEPG Europe 2010 is poised to deliver a top-notch technical program that addresses the key challenges in industry today, providing you with valuable and practical insights, with a focus on achieving significant business results from process improvement. Sound intriguing?
The majority of SEPG attendees report that they attend the conference to learn about the newest ideas, innovative best practices, and quality tools and services that will enable them to achieve high-quality business performance.
Whether you have an interest in how CMMI for Services can improve your customers’ service experience, are curious as to how CMMI and Agile can combine to enhance performance, or have a need to learn how organizations can work successfully with multiple models, SEPG Europe 2010 will connect you with leading industry experts and researchers all within the magnificent setting of the Faculty of Engineering of University of Porto campus.
Want a Program Preview?
As you look forward to being engaged and inspired at SEPG Europe 2010, here is a sampling of topics that are part of our enriching conference program:
- Views on aligning process improvement with business value
- Case studies in successful process improvement
- Aspects of process improvement in micro-, small-, and medium-size settings
- Ways to use Agile and CMMI in combination
- Arguments for process improvement in a down economy
- Reasons why senior management should consider process improvement a top-priority
- Factors to consider and advantages of combining models, frameworks, and standards
- First steps in process improvement initiatives
- Processes for collaboration that are multi-site and/or multi-organizational
- Process considerations in service development and delivery
- Benefits and challenges of attaining high maturity
For a preview of what’s to come on June 28-July 1 in Porto, Portugal, take a look at the conference’s program at-a-glance.