After SEPG Europe 2010 has concluded, you’ll have the opportunity to make the most of your time in Porto by attending the TSP Executive Strategy Seminar.
Engineering groups use the Team Software Process (TSP) to apply integrated team concepts to the development of software-intensive systems. The TSP, along with the Personal Software Process, helps the high-performance engineer to ensure quality software products, create secure software products and improve process management in an organization.
Held on 2 July 2010, Friday, from 09.00-18.00 – also on the FEUP campus – the TSP Executive Seminar covers the following topics:
- The basic concepts on which the TSP is built;
- How the TSP can effectively improve software development activities and provide positive motivation for engineers and project team;
- How to use the TSP to address current and future software needs;
- How to successfully introduce and maintain TSP; and
- What management must do to help their teams be successful.
Further information can be found here.
Breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks are included in the 400€ registration fee. Register today for the TSP Executive Seminar. This course is co-offered by the SEI and its partner Strongstep.