Have you registered yet for SEPG North America 2011? Held March 21-24, 2011 in Portland, Oregon, SEPG North America 2011 is the premier annual learning and networking event for process professionals. From tutorials to technical sessions, from networking to noshing on some of Portland’s local cuisine, there are many reasons to join us at SEPG North America 2011.
The good news is that through tonight, Friday, December 17 at 11:59 p.m. EST, you can save up to $300 off regular registration rates, so secure your spot and register now. Here are five things to know to take advantage of this super early bird discount:
1. Registration provides access to the mini-tutorials, tutorials, presentations, panel sessions, keynote addresses, special events, and meals (morning beverage service, lunches, and breaks) for each day that you are registered.
2. During the registration process, you will be given a short list of personas (fictitious characters that represent different types of process professionals) and asked to choose up to two that most closely match your role and interests. Once the conference program is posted on our website and during the conference, you will be able to choose sessions that are targeted to your specific personas so that you get the most from your conference experience.
3. When completing your registration, you may choose the discount code that provides the most benefit to you (e.g., SEI Partner discount, SEPG North America speaker discount, etc.). Individuals are eligible for one discount only; discount codes may not be combined.
4. Once you complete your conference registration, you will have the option to be automatically directed to the housing reservation website to book your hotel room. We are pleased to offer a special SEPG conference rate of $129 a night at the Doubletree Hotel Portland, which is within walking distance to the Oregon Convention Center. A daily breakfast buffet at the Doubletree Portland Hotel is included only for conference attendees who book in the block. Hear more about the Doubletree Hotel Portland from the general manager.
5. If you need assistance with the registration system, you can contact the Active Network support team at 801-523-6525 (toll, worldwide), 866-902-5794 (toll-free, U.S. and Canada), or email@example.com.
We hope to see you in Portland.