In this first blog post of 2011, the SEPG North America team at the SEI invites you to attend a free webinar on January 28 at 1:30 p.m. EST. Hosted by SEPG North America 2011 co-chairs Palma Buttles and Gian Wemyss, this hour-long webinar will offer a more in-depth preview of what will be happening in Portland on March 21-24, 2011.
If you’ve taken advantage of the early-bird savings and already registered for SEPG North America 2011, or if you are considering registering for the conference and want to hear more, join Buttles and Wemyss as they walk you through some of the new and exciting offerings at SEPG North America 2011, including:
1. Introduction of the keynote speakers
2. Conference technical tracks and track chairs
3. Professional development and learning opportunities
4. Networking and social activities, including the evening gala event
5. Social media activities, including free giveaway opportunities
To register for this free webinar, visit the SEI Calendar of Events website today.
We hope to meet you virtually on January 28 and in person in Portland this March.