SEPG North America 2012: Reaching New Levels of Excellence is coming to Albuquerque, New Mexico, on March 12-15, 2012 and the call for participation is now open. The 24th annual conference is designed for attendees to understand both principle and practice, to deliver value, and to maximize impact and business results that attendees can bring back to their organizations.
What makes SEPG North America 2012 such an enriching conference is the enthusiastic network of professionals who are part of the technical program. Do you have real-world examples, lessons learned, innovative ideas, or an exciting perspective on a cutting-edge topic that you’d like to share with the software process improvement community? Are you interested in helping others Reach New Levels of Excellence by sharing your knowledge on how to-or how not to-implement process improvement efforts in an organization? If so, we welcome your participation.
The SEPG North America 2012 Program Committee is now seeking
* technical program presenters
* abstract reviewers
* student poster presenters
Visit www.sei.cmu.edu/sepg/na/2012 for more information on
* the list of topics–we’re seeking presentations in 10 exciting topic areas from multi-model approaches, emerging trends and technologies, security process management, and more
* the benefits of serving as a speaker–including a registration discount
* important dates and deadlines
* instructions on submitting your abstract
* special student opportunities for free and significantly reduced registration
The deadline to submit your abstract is October 30, 2011. Be a part of SEI history and respond to the call for participation today.
Hint: check out the post Guidelines for Writing a Conference Abstract by SEPG North America technical co-chair Palma Buttles for tips on structuring your abstract.