You only need one reason to attend SEPG North America 2012–but we’ll give you 12. SEPG North America is the premier software process improvement conference where hundreds of professionals from around the world gather to learn, network, and explore solutions.
Professionals who are interested in leveraging process improvement to achieve positive business results and improve their organization’s bottom line shouldn’t miss this conference–and the proof is in the program. Here are 12 more learner outcomes from real presentations on the agenda:
- Discuss seven typical risks with process improvement and how to overcome them.
- Hear advantages and disadvantages of two distinct approaches to increase agility in an organization.
- Discover how a simple, four-step process can help to demystify Six Sigma application in the context of process improvement.
- Receive key take-away tips for implementing a Scrum approach for process improvement.
- Address the unique organizational issues and prejudices surrounding PPQA in large organizations and in small teams.
- Identify important criteria for the success of process improvement efforts that are frequently missed or forgotten.
- Recognize the importance of a holistic systems approach to processes, coupled with people and technology, to bring organizational effectiveness.
- Obtain practical knowledge in applying the CERT Resilience Management Model to improve your organization’s ability to manage operational resilience
- See examples of appraisal efficiency using SCAMPI V1.3.
- Learn how to write better requirements and better manage those requirements.
- Discover how an integrated process model increases overall efficiency.
- Explore a mechanism to take best practices and lessons learned to the broader organization.
Those are just 12 of the hundreds of learner outcomes from presentations in the SEPG North America 2012 technical program. Take a look through the more than 100 sessions and see which ones you won’t want to miss.
Don’t forget–register by February 10, 2012, and you can save up to $300 off regular, full-conference registration rates.
Have you registered already? If so, leave a comment and tell us–and our blog readers–which presentations you are looking forward to the most. We look forward to see you in Albuquerque!