As a result of the knowledge and passion from the worldwide community of practice, SEPG Europe 2012 features a first-rate technical program. With three days, nine tracks, and more than 40 sessions, the 17th annual SEPG Europe conference offers delegates numerous learning opportunities. You can now review the program and build your personal itinerary.
Attend SEPG Europe 2012 and hear
• suggestions and recommendations for combining Agile and high maturity
• a practical overview of CMMI process areas mapping and Scrum framework and outcomes
• how investing in people helps build and sustain a capable workforce, which in turn becomes an asset to an organization
• how to effectively manage a process improvement team to achieve organizational goals
• foundations and major causes of change resistance and how to minimize it with innovative practices
• challenges and considerations of introducing Lean Six Sigma into the software and IT organization
These are just a few of the many learner outcomes you will gain from SEPG Europe 2012.
Explore the program, read about the keynote speakers, and then register for the conference by Monday 02 April for the largest registration discount. Delegates who register by the super-early-bird deadline will save up to $400 off the standard registration rates.
After completing registration, don’t forget to book your accommodations at the NH Eurobuilding Hotel, the official conference hotel for SEPG Europe 2012.